1 - ABOUT USThe Website www.miyoko.pt, hereinafter referred to as the "Website" or "Miyoko Website", is domiciled in Portugal and is owned by Caroderme - Produtos Cosméticos, Lda .; Marginal do Rio Cávado, nº 571, 4720-539 Lago-Amares, Braga; VAT Number – PT 515 077 518, Company registered at the Commercial Registration Office of Braga, with the share capital of € 1000.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +351 917 051 815/ +351 916 503 765
2 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
2.1 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the use and sales on the Miyoko website. When placing an order on the website, you declare that:
• you have read and agree to the terms and conditions presented;
• You are 18 (eighteen) years or older;
• you meet the legal requirements for contracting and you will use your own methods of payment;
• You will not make fraudulent use of the website, contrary to law or morality;
• . You agree that any consumer dispute will be settled within the scope of Portuguese law, subject to any contrary provision anticipated in a Community Directive or International Treaty;
• That the goods purchased are not intended for trading or resale.
2.2 - Legal Notice
All the information published on the Miyoko website is intended to provide the best service to its users, and this information is permanently updated. Caroderme guarantees that all information is in compliance with the legislation in force in Mainland Portugal and the Autonomous Regions of the Azores and Madeira. We cannot, however, guarantee that the same contents are in accordance with the legislation in force in the jurisdiction of the user.
We declines all responsibility for any technical inaccuracy(ies) or typographical error(s) that may occasionally arise.
Caroderme reserves the right to make any corrections and changes to the Miyoko website or to the terms and conditions contained in this legal information, without the need for any prior notice.
The Miyoko website is in compliance with international internet standards and, as long as it is used correctly by the user, is protected against viruses. Caroderme does not guarantee the possibility of using, in other countries, all the contents that are presented in its website, reason why it is expressly prohibited the access to such contents from places where they are illegal.
2.4 - Description of items
All the articles on the Miyoko website are described in the most rigorous way possible, so that the user has a better perception about the characteristics of the products.
The images included on the Miyoko website are merely illustrative. The colors shown in the photographs may differ from reality depending on the type of computer used, color settings, web browser or others. However, these differences do not affect in any way the function or value of the product in question.
If you need any additional clarification about the characteristics of the products, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
2.5 - Privacy
2.6 - Unavailability of stock
Caroderme will do everything possible to ensure the availability of its products. If a product is not currently available, the website will give this information to the user.
3 – PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
3.1 - Prices
Miyoko presents on its website all prices in euros €, already with the VAT rate in force in Portugal included. However, the price displayed for each product does not include any transport and shipping costs.
3.2 - Price changes
Caroderme reserves the right to make changes to the prices of the products that are on sale on the Miyoko website. However, during the process of placing an order and confirming it, the prices of the products will remain unchanged throughout the entire process.
3.3 - Payment methods
The Miyoko Website offers the following forms of payment:
- Reference MB, MBway (in Portugal)
-Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
Caroderme ensures that all transactions are encrypted and 100% secure and will be forwarded to secure online banking systems, provided by IFTHENPAY (in the case of payments made by Multibanco and MBway), by EASYPAY (which accepts payments made by Visa and Mastercard) and by PAYPAL.
Caroderme will not store any card numbers or any kind of information obtained and related to the payment act.
4 – SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
4.1 - Shipping costs and delivery deadlines
Shipping costs may be added to the price of the products ordered under the terms of this website.
The consumer will be informed of the final price of his purchase, with a breakdown of the amount of transport costs, prior to the completion of the order.
All orders placed on the Miyoko website will be shipped via CTT or Chronopost and are subject to the shipping costs listed below for each country. Orders will only be processed by the services Monday to Friday, regardless of whether you placed your order on a weekend or public holiday. The normal shipping time is up to 3 business days (after confirmation of payment of the order).
The normal delivery times for parcels do not apply during sale periods and public holidays, public holiday periods or periods of an exceptional volume of work, during which delivery times may be slightly longer.
All orders need to be signed at the time of delivery by the person who orders it, to generate proof of delivery. As soon as the orders are dispatched, Caroderme can not change the delivery address of the orders.
Portugal Mainland• For orders worth € 30 (thirty euros) or more, the shipping costs will be free;
• For purchases of less than € 30 (thirty euros), the shipping costs will be borne by the user at a flat fee of € 3.90 (three euros and ninety cents);
• Delivery time - 2 to 5 working days (after confirmation of payment for the order).
Ilhas - Azores and Madeira• For orders up to 2kg and over € 40 (forty euros), shipping costs will be free;
• For volumes up to 2kg of less than € 40 (forty euros), the shipping costs will be borne by the user at a flat fee of € 7.5 (seven euros and fifty cents) and a delivery time of 3 days (the standard can be extended depending on transport limitations). These orders will be delivered to the address of the recipient.
• For volumes over 2kg, prices and delivery times may vary:
Madeira: € 11 - delivery up to 5 days
Azores: € 11 - delivery between 7 and 15 days.
In these cases, for purchases over 60 € (sixty euros), shipping costs will be free.
Delivery deadlines for other countrie
|Country||Area Country Transport Time Shipping Costs||Area Country Transport Time Shipping Costs|
|>Spain*||2-3 dias||10€ (Orders up to 3kg. Free shipping in orders over 60€)|
|Germany||3-4 days||14€ 14€ (Orders up to 3kg. Free shipping in orders over 100€)|
|Czech Republic||4-5 days|
|United Kingdom||3-4 days|
|Slovenia||3-4 days||16€ (Orders up to 2kg. Free shipping in orders over 100€)|
* Does not include shipments to the Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or Canary Islands.
** Does not include shipments to Corsica.
4.2 - Free shipping
Caroderme sometimes offers free shipments regardless of the place of delivery and the value of the order. This applies to the shipping costs at the time of completion of the order.
When one of these campaigns is taking place, it will be clearly announced on the Miyoko website.
4.3 – Important information
The above delivery times are merely indicative and do not take account of possible delays that may be caused by problems with payment authorisations or due to delays by the carrier.
The transport times indicated correspond to the time between the departure of the order from the warehouse and receipt by the user, i.e., after the order is processed for shipping. All orders need to be signed at the time of receipt as proof of delivery.
As soon as orders are dispatched, Caroderme is unable to change their delivery address.
4.4 – Track your order
All orders are shipped, after confirmation of payment, within 1 to 3 working days after payment and completion of the order. As soon as the order is dispatched, you will receive an email from Miyoko, with information on the tracking instructions and collection of the order.
Confirmation of shipment of all orders will include the name of the carrier and information on the shipping number.
With this information, you can track the status of the order on the carrier website. In case the shipment is delayed, a new delivery date will be proposed, and if this new date is not convenient, the user can request the cancellation of the order, being refunded of the amount spent within a maximum period of 10 days.
4.5 - Shipments and collections
When you register with Miyoko, you will be asked to provide personal data, including the address to which orders are to be delivered.
If you would like to receive the order at an alternative address, you should indicate this at the time the order is completed. If you indicate this change after the order has left our premises, it will be subject to a charge.
Orders will be sent via CTT or Chronopost. With both Chronopost and CTT, a bar code with unique identification number is generated during shipment, which enables traceability of the order through the Track & Trace service.
Since both carriers require a signature upon delivery of orders, you or your representative must be present at the destination address at the respective time of delivery.
Orders over 2kg will have to be picked up at the CTT Store or Post Office closest to the recipient, who will be advised to proceed with the respective withdrawal.
In the case of orders that have to be collected at the CTT Store or Post Office, the recipient has up to 10 business days after the arrival notice to pick up the order. After this period, the order can be returned or redirected, being charged the value corresponding to the new route.
4.6 - Successful deliveries of shipments
Please examine the package carefully upon delivery of all shipments BEFORE signing the delivery document.
If, at the time of delivery, it appears that the package has been tampered with, you may sign the delivery document with reservations or you may refuse to accept it.
If you accept an order with reservations or refuse to accept it, please submit a complaint to the carrier immediately and contact Caroderme by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.7 - Undelivered orders
Orders that are not delivered due to a fault by the user, including errors in the address provided or any other reasons that make it impossible to deliver the order to the address, will be returned to Castelbel.
The user will be charged for the costs of shipping and returning the order and these amounts will be deducted from any amounts to be refunded.
4.8 - Insurance
Caroderme is responsible for the order during the transit period until the effective delivery to the user.
At the time of delivery of the order, the user must sign the document proving the respective receipt, at which point the responsibility is transferred to the user.
If you appoint a recipient other than yourself to take delivery, you agree to accept the third party’s signature as proof of delivery of the order, fulfilment of Caroderme’s obligations and transfer of responsibility.
4.9 - Force majeure
Caroderme's compliance with its obligations may be affected in case of force majeure. Cases of force majeure include, among others, situations of war, civil war, revolution, riot, government measures, strikes, blockades or natural disasters. In such cases, the contract between the user and Caroderme may be wholly or partially denounced by either party, and the user will be reimbursed for all amounts.
5 – TERMINATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Users have the right to terminate the contract without the need to provide any justification for doing so, within 14 (fourteen) business days.
The termination period expires in fourteen (14) business days as of the time the user or a third party appointed by him/her takes possession of the product(s), as confirmed by the document signed on receipt thereof.
In order to facilitate the procedures for the return and refund of the amount to the user, user is requested to make the subject matter of the resolution available to Caroderme within a reasonable time and in order to facilitate the exercise of its rights and check the material.
Should users wish to exercise their right to terminate, they must notify Caroderme of the decision to terminate the agreement by making a clear declaration by email to email@example.com.
This declaration must include the order number and invoice number and the reference (s) of the article (s) that you wish to return. Upon receipt of this declaration, Caroderme will send by e-mail the return instructions (procedures to be followed) along with the information about the carrier to be used.
In order to respect the free termination period, it is necessary to communicate the exercise of the right to terminate before the end of the period allowed for the purpose, i.e. fourteen (14) days after receipt.
Should users wish to terminate the contract, they will be reimbursed for all payments made, excluding the costs of return, without any excessive delays and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the day on which the right to terminate was exercised. Castelbel will refund the order via the same form of payment used in the initial transaction; in any event, the refund will not incur any additional costs.
As regards cosmetic products, in accordance with Article 17 (1)(e) of Decree-Law 24/2014 of February 14, as amended by Law 47/2014 of July 28, for health and hygiene reasons, it is not possible to exercise the right to terminate contracts for the supply of products if they are not properly closed and sealed at the time of return.
b) Return of defective products
The Miyoko team makes every effort to check all articles scrupulously, in order to detect any defects that may exist in them before proceeding with any shipment.
Caroderme reserves the right to request photographic evidence of defective items or goods sent erroneously before refunding shipping costs and authorising their return.
Em caso de devolução dos artigos tidos como defeituosos, será feita uma inspeção no ato da receção. Os artigos sujeitos a desgaste considerado normal não serão tidos como defeituosos.
In case of return of the articles considered as defective, an inspection will be made at the time of receipt. Items subject to normal wear and tear will not be considered as defective.
In order to return defective article (s), you must notify Caroderme of this decision by sending an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This declaration must include the order number and invoice number and the reference (s) of the article (s) that you wish to see returned.
After receipt of the notification, Caroderme will email you instructions on how to exchange the goods (procedures to follow), together with the information about the carrier company to be used.
If a defective item is returned, Caroderme will inspect the goods upon receipt and inform the user of the next steps to follow.
Caroderme will replace a product if stock is available. If the item is not in stock, Caroderme will refund the order and transport costs, if any. This refund will be made via the same form of payment used in the initial transaction and will not give rise to any additional costs.
c) Conditions for return of the article (s) by contract resolution or for reasons of quality (defective product (s)) and respective refund:
• The item must not have been used or altered in any way. • Returned items must include all original labels, packaging and other accessories, which must be sent together with the order. • Returned goods must be packaged in the Miyoko box used for shipping. • If only part of an order is returned, Caroderme will reimburse the respective portion of the amount paid by the user. • Users must return the item(s) via the carrier and in accordance with the instructions indicated in the email sent by Caroderme for this process. • Upon receipt of the defective item(s), Caroderme will inspect it to identify the quality problem in question. • If Caroderme cannot replace the defective item(s), the same amount paid by the user will be refunded via the original payment method used. • If all or part of the order is returned, Caroderme will refund all or part of the amount paid accordingly by the user. • The refund processing time may vary depending on the procedures of the credit card company. • As regards orders paid via Paypal, the amount of the orders will be refunded to the original Paypal account • If the return of the item(s) has not been previously authorised and/or the item(s) has(have) not been sent via the same carrier as indicated in the email with the instructions on returns, Caroderme reserves the right to refuse to accept the item(s). • If an unauthorised return is accepted, Caroderme will subtract 10% from the value of the item(s) by way of administrative costs. • Caroderme will not accept the return of an item(s) that does not comply with the procedures set out in the terms and conditions of the return policies. These items will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address, at the user's expense.
5.1 - Alternative dispute resolution
In the event of consumer disputes, the consumer may use the European Online Dispute Settlement Platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, or contact Caroderme by email at email@example.com or the following competent entity of Alternative Dispute Resolution (RAL):
Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court) Braga
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, n.º 1 (Edifício Junta de Freguesia da Sé), 4700-030, Braga.
Tel.: 253 617 604
For more information, consult the Consumer Portal at https://cec.consumidor.pt/
6 – EXCHANGES
Caroderme accepts exchanges of items for any other items available on its website.
If you wish to exchange goods, please use the following procedures:
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of 30 days of receipt of the order, providing the order and invoice numbers, the reference number of the item(s) you want to exchange and the item you would like to be sent as a replacement.
• After receipt of the notification, Caroderme will email you instructions on how to exchange the goods (procedures to follow), together with the information about the carrier company to be used.
• Users must return the item(s) via the carrier indicated and according to the instructions provided in the email sent by Caroderme.
Goods returned for exchange purposeReturns for exchange purposes must arrive at Caroderme's premises within 20 days of receipt of the e-mail, and must comply with the following conditions:
• The article must not have been used or altered in any way.
• The return of the articles must include all original labels as well as packaging and other accessories, which must be sent together with the order.
• Exchange items must be packaged in the Miyoko carton used for shipping.
• Users must return the item(s) via the carrier and in accordance with the instructions indicated in the email sent by Caroderme for this process.
• In the case of article (s) whose exchange has not been previously authorized and / or has not been sent through the same carrier, as indicated in the email sent with the return instructions, Caroderme reserves the right to refuse the receipt of the article (s).
• If an unauthorized return is accepted, Caroderme will deduct 10% of the value of the article (s) for administrative costs.
• The exchange of articles that do not comply with the procedures of the terms and conditions of the return policy will not be accepted by Caroderme.
7 - Items purchased in sales, promotions or at reduced prices
Sales of items in sales or promotions or sold at reduced prices are considered final.
Castelbel does not exchange items that have been purchased in a sale or promotion or at reduced prices, and the conditions for exchanges do not apply to these items. However, the general conditions for termination of the contract and the return of defective items are applicable.