Your privacy is very important to us so we respect your Personal Information that you want to provide us.
Caroderme - Produtos Cosméticos, Lda., owner of the trademark Miyoko - Love Your Skin, which has its head office at Av. Do Cávado nº 268/270, 4700-690 Palmeira – Braga and VAT number 515 077 518, is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data. It ensures that it is treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the national legislation in force in this matter and the General Regulation on Data Protection - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
1 – Purpose of data processing
Caroderme processes the data of its users and customers for the sole purpose of satisfying orders for products and services made online through its website, so that it can record purchases, send products and any returns and/or exchanges of these products, as well as respond to contact requests via the website and send newsletters to promote its goods and services.
2 – Personal Data we collect and use
The personal data we collect about you, are used for the following purposes:
a) buying and selling products: name, email address, postal address, telephone number and tax number;
b) sending newsletters to promote goods and services: email address;
c) contact requests: name, email address.
If Caroderme plans to process personal data later for a purpose other than that for which the data was collected, it will provide the owners of the data with information on the said purpose and provide any other relevant information prior to starting such processing.
3 – Legal basis for data processing
We may process your personal data based on the following grounds:
a) Consent - When you give us your express consent, such as when you subscribe to the newsletter on the site and agree to be informed about Miyoko products.
b) Contract execution and pre-contractual procedures - When the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion, execution and management of the contract with Caroderme for the online purchase of products on the Miyoko website, or for the management of contacts details, information and request s for the management of billing, collection and payment.
c) Compliance with legal obligation - When the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation that Caroderme is subject to, such as compliance with its tax obligations.
4 – Recipient of personal data
Caroderme does not give its information to third parties, without written consent. The personal information of the user will never be shared with third parties without prior permission from the user.
If it is necessary to transfer the personal information of the user by Caroderme to other companies so that a product or service can be provided, the user will be guaranteed that only the minimum information necessary to fulfil the request will be shared.
5 – Responsible for data processing
The data controller is Caroderme – Produtos Cosméticos, Lda.
6 – Storage period for personal data
Subject to legal provisions or regulations to the contrary, the data will only be kept for the minimum time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or later processed.
7 – International transfer of data to other entities
The data collected will not be transferred to entities outside the territory of the European Union.
8 – Security procedures
At Miyoko website, we look forward to follow all privacy and security procedures in order to ensure that your data is transmitted securely. However, it is our duty to warn that the security of websites is not always a certainty.
Therefore, we are committed to making your data security a priority, being aware of new developments in protecting the transmission of data over the Internet. We also undertake to make your data confidential. Thus, they will only be accessible to a limited and authorized number of Caroderme colaborators.
9 – Website
In general, you can browse the website without having to share any information.
a) The use of the website www.miyoko.pt does not imply the registration of any personal information, unless the user decides to register in the personal area. If personal information is requested for a registration, the reason for the request will be indicated.
b) User data registered on Caroderme servers is always protected by a login name and password. The www.castelbel.com website also uses an SSL protocol, which means that the exchange of information on the Miyoko website is completely secure.
c) If there are services that involve sending automatic emails, they will only be activated after you have provided prior authorisation. You always have an option available to cancel the subscription.
d) As a further guarantee of your safety, Caroderme does not store your credit or debit card details on its servers.
f) In spite of all efforts, Castelbel cannot guarantee the security of all the information that you transmit, notably due to possible intrusion by hackers.
10 – Cookies
We use different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies - ensure that the Miyoko website works correctly and allow to remember the preferences of the user regarding the navigation in the website; allow the user to start a safe session, memorize the point where the user is in the order process and what is in the shopping cart.
- Analytical Cookies - collect statistical data related to the users of the Miyoko website, without ever collecting personal information. They are used to analyse how you use the website, allowing you to highlight services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor website performance by knowing the most popular pages, the most effective way to link pages, or to determine the reason of some pages are receiving error messages. In this way, we can provide a high-quality experience by customizing your offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that may arise;
11 – Personal data ownership rights
Without prejudice to the conditions set out in the applicable legislation, all personal data holders have the right to:
1. access their data (upon request) and all information regarding their processing operations;
2. obtain the correction of their personal data that is incorrect or incomplete;
3. request the erasure of their personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and / or for the fulfillment of any legal obligations of Caroderme, as well as to require, in certain cases, the limitation of its treatment;
4. oppose that they be used for marketing and / or publicity purposes;
5. the portability of the data and to receive a copy of the data that concerns the user;
6. withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.